Yeshua Restoration Ministries, Inc.

Matthew Venuti, Data Manager

This summer I have had the invaluable opportunity to intern with Yeshua Restoration Ministries, Inc. (YRM).  If this internship were not paid then I would not be able to intern with YRM for the summer since I would be working at a part time job that would not have allowed me to develop my skills to the same degree that this internship has.  Interning as a data manager for YRM has given me experience working with quantitative tools such as spreadsheet programs, which has already paid off by helping me to secure future internships offers for the fall.  Every day I work with a team to evaluate YRM’s programs and policies, identify any problems that exist and launch solutions to those problems.  My growing workload has required me to both manage my time and motivate myself to accomplish the tasks put before me every day.  Once a week I am lucky enough to lead a work crew of high school boys that participate through YRM’s summer job program, an experience that is developing my ability to manage a team effectively as I teach them the value of developing marketable skills of their own.